Friday, March 21, 2014

Why wear Momocromatic Color on a petite frame

Hello Glams,
Happy Friday! It's the weekend and we"re going to celebrate. today I'm wearing my bright red monochromatic red look with a splash of black in my shoe and in my handbag. Today, an displaying how petite figures such as mine which is only 5'6" should coordinate a look all in one color.

The thought of wearing the same color but in different shades has always been appealing to me.because of lovely bronze completion, I love to wear bright colors that would compliment my skin tone. I'm not one to follow trends, but I enjoy wearing colors for Spring!



















  Thanks for Reading!

Outfit Break Down

Top: red  sweater: JC Penny
Red Jacket: Kmart
Red Jeans: JC Penny
 Accessories:Macy's
Shoes: Cosmopolitan @ JC Penny 



2 comments: