Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Its all about the Fro!

Hello Glams!

Greetings from Washington D.C where we're welcoming the first 70 degree weather in the last six months, Yea......Its the first sign of Spring, that means that Miss Naturally GlamRus can truly be free. I broke out my Afro Curls and had all the heads turning today...just the way I love it.








 In order to celebrate the coming of Spring I wore these lovely Neon Earrings to compliment my big beautiful Hair.


                       





Thanks For Reading



Outfit ::
Top ::   Jacket: Mossimo at www.target.com/
White T: www.marshallsonline.com

Bottom: Gray Wrap Skirt: dots.com


Shoes :: https://www.rackroomshoes.com/
Accessories :: dots.com



2 comments:

  1. your hair is beautiful!! let me add you're rocking it really well! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the positive love on the Hair Ashi.

      Delete