Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Confidence comes from within, not from what you wear!

Happy Hump Day Glams!

Greetings from a very chilly Washington DC where it is only 28°. Just when we thought we were going to be ready for spring and I started to clean my closet and bring all of my sandals out, here comes the snow again so we have to deal with it and we have to be happy about it because we have a life, and that's what we're always going to be celebrating every day.

Today I'm wearing this key lime
Sweater because I wanted to brighten up my Wednesday morning and I wanted to add some life to this dreary looking day.

Today I'm wearing my hair in a simple pinup style which looks quite complicated but it's not, it just takes about five minutes to do. I wanted to highlight my face and I wanted to get ready to have my skin exposed a little bit to the sun as spring is getting ready to come out.

I kept the accessories quite minimum and simple to compliment the sweater. the necklace and the earrings are both Keylime so as not to distract or clash with the already bright sweater.




Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Outfit breakdown:
Top: Keylime sweater ::Burlington Coat Factory

Bottom: Gray tights: Burlington Coat Factory
Boots:Nickles -Marshall's
Accessories: necklace and earrings:: Dots clothing store
Keylime bracelet: Nicki Minaj at Kmart

4 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog award.
    Come check it out on my blog:
    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucy, Thank you for the nomination, I will be sure to check out the details on your blog!

      Delete