Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dots clothing store going out of business Sale

Hello Glams,
for many of you like myself who shop at dots clothing store it is quite a shocker or us to hear that all 398 of the dots locations here in the US are all going out of business starting 1st of March and wrapping up at the end of May.

When a store is going out of business it is quite sad for customers that have been loyal and also for many of the employees: however it's also the time for you as a customer to stock up on some of your favorite pieces at the discount prices.
This crop top was 30% off $8.00

This skirt was 30% off $16.00
This clutch was 30% off $18.00.


Happy shopping Glams!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe Dots was going out of business, I love that store and have been shopping there for years. Both me and my mom are loyal to that store and the fact that it's going out of business makes me sad! I love the crop top you got! I might have to check out Dots and get all the good clothes before they're gone, and weep while I wave goodbye to one of my favorite stores

    www.recavi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete