Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Getting ready For Spring

Hello Glams!

Spring is definitely on the way.... Can you hear the excitement in my voice? Lol.....am so ready.

I just wanted to share with you a few little fun finds I picked up to add a boast of color to my wardrobe to get it looking like Spring is on the way.
This Fun red blaze is a thrifty find that I picked up for $5.00. I think this bright red is just what I need to start looking like a rose in bloom.
This multi colored necklace is from JC Penny and was $25.00, but of course you know I don't ever pay full retail price, with a store sale of 30% off and an additional ego upon, I paid $7.00
This lovely owl necklace was a must have  to accentuate my spring and summer looks ans I got it at a steal of $5.00 at JC penny.
Both of these flowere earrings captured The very essence of spring and came in at two dollars each from Rainbow stores.
This lovely silver earring is an elegant piece that can easily be eorn day or night and it was on sale at JCPenney. I paid seven dollars While the original price was $35.00.

This green earring looks so much like the greenery that you can find on many trees during the spring months as the leaves are about to open; hence, I thought it was a great fine for spring, it cost two dollars at simple fashions.

Last but not least are these neon green and neon pink earrings that are mixed with crystal stones and Silver embellishments. they are so beautiful and they just scream "it's spring time!" These were $5.99.

Feel free to leave me a comment about how you're getting ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment