Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WInter layers (Part 2)

 
 
 
Fashionably Gray!
 
 
                       Happy Wednesday Every!
Todays Look is all about the monochromatic  Gray color scheme. Although Gray me may be one of the season's hottest hue,  it's not easy to carry off.
 Here's a Few Tips on how to wear gray:

1.Add shine to gray. Either choose gray pieces with hints of metallic thread or sequins like my grey sweaty which has shiny, .

2.For the most sophisticated look, pair gray with black or white. Or wear various shades of gray, layering dove gray and charcoal together.

I complimented my look with a gray lip color and a grey Bennie.

These gray Boots are one of my favorite as they are very comfortable and looks supper cute.
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for reading!
:: Outfit ::
Top :: H&M Jacket, DD's Discount sweater,
Bottom :: Dots: Skirt
Shoe :: rack room shoes
Accessories: Bennie :: Dots, Sun Shades & Earing: Ross
Tights::Marshalls
  
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Nessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete