Monday, February 17, 2014

Thrifty Finds Monday!

Hey Glams Today's blog is centered around My cute Thrifty Finds. These were from the Thrift Store located at:
:6942 Indian Head Hwy, Bryans Road, MD 20616
(301) 375-8595.



 Here's what I wore while out and about today. I kept it simple and comfortable with a gray sweatshirt from my Husband's closet. A gray beanie from Dots-$8.00.
Silver Aviators from Forever 21- $4.00.
All silver Accessories( Spike Earrings and Spike Bracelet) were from Dollar Treasures for $1.00.
My silver necklace-$15 and gray Boots-$30 were from Burlington Coat Factory.
Black & White Tot were $15.00-Ross
 



Today seem to be a day when all of the lovely coats and Blazers caught my eyes, even thought this was not what I initially went looking for...lol


This fist piece is a beautiful Wool, Orange Coat. It has a beautiful feel and has a classic pea coat cut that will be in style for a long time. The Brand is Talbots and the coast was $7.00.
This Brown Coat is by Marvin Richards and cost $3.50
 


This next Blazer was a must get when I saw it, as I taught it would be great for styling with Jeans or Trousers. The Brand is Larry Levine and its a brand that I usually get from places like Macy's, hence its a style that I will wear well into the future as it suits me well. The cost was $5.00.

This Floral Coat was a must get as it puts me in the mode for Spring, which I am all excited about. The Brand is Old Navy and the cost was $5.00.
These Jeans and this Hand Warmer were some last minute finds and I had to grab them up due to the steal prices. The Jeans are by Old Navy and cost me $3.50, while the hand warmers hand no identifiable brand were in my price range of $1.48.
 

 This plaid Blazer is a quality piece by HayMaker. Its a piece that I will wear quite often due to its simple and clean cut. The Price  was $2.00.

 

 


This beautiful Off White Coat is was my final and best catch of the day. It is by Black Rivet, with a price tag of $7.00 and I so happen to come across a complimenting Cross Body Tote by Liz Claiborne at a cost $9.00. What a beautiful way to end my thrifty haul.
 
 
Thanks for reading. I hope these finds inspire you to look around for a few quality thrifty pieces while you're out and about this week.
 
 
 

2 comments: