Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Signature Hair Styles




Signature Hair Style, "

During the Summer Months I tend to play around more with Hair color and braids as this allows me to keep my looks versatile and fresh during the hot sweaty Months of July & August.

The Marley braid Flat-twist Updo

This style was obtained by simply:

  1.  washing my Natural hair
  2. two stand twist my hair in about 20 individual twists.
  3. Pre-twist one pack of the Marley Braid the us hair pins to attach the Marley braid into a roll and pin up-do.
  4. by pinning the Braids instead of braiding them directly unto your hair, allows you to remove the pins easily to wash and restyle the same single twists thats already in your hair as often as you like during the summer months.




Items needed to achieve this Style:


To take the look into the Winter Months,I tend to take the color back to a darker shade.
 To achieve this Hair Style:

  1.  I sectioned my hair in two divisions in the front.
  2. Two stand twist my hair in about 10 individual twists to the front.

  1. Pre-twist one pack of the Marley Braid, then us hair pins to attach the Marley braid into a roll and pin up-do around a natural hair piece bun.
  2. Attach the Bun Hair Piece to complete the look.





French Roll with a  Flat Twist at the crown












The High Bun



                                     Corn Row Braids














Items Used in these looks




                                                                 Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment