Thursday, July 17, 2014

Maintaining my Summer Hair!

 Hello Glams!
Its really heating up here in Washington D.C as the temperature is now approaching the 100 degree Mark. The key for me to staying cool while looking cool is simply to wear allot of cotton base fabrics that can absorb moisture and allow my skin to breath.

 To maintain my Summer Crochet Marley Braids I simply two strand twist them nightly into about six large twist and add just a bit of coconut oil with a spray bottle, just like I would do to my own hair so as to allow the hair to look bouncy and moist.







                                                     Thanks for Reading
                                                        Outfit Details
Top:: www.ddsdiscounts.com( ($4.99)
Skirt:  www.ddsdiscounts.com($7.99)
Shoes: www.zara.com/us/(was $80, sale price $40.00)
Bag: Anne Klein ::www.macys.com/(was 100, sale price $49.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment