Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Peek into My makeup case

Hello Glams,I am quite excited about giving you a peek into my makeup bag. I am always interested in seeing what others have in their bag and listening to their feedback on what works and what doesn't. I have a lot of makeup, however these are the products that I keep in my  makeup bag and reach for daily. Some of it are things that I have had a long term relationship with and repurchase all the time, like the elf Primer, LA Girl Concealer and Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray. some of it is new that I am trying out, like the Hard Candy Eye Glitter and Mascara and so far I love them both. The Mascara applies smooth and doesn't clump easily, while eye the glitter is actually easy to squeeze as its in a little tube and it has a thick consistency.......and some are just must haves for any makeup bag and the brand could be interchangeable. So here we go, in no particular order.


One product That I have been using for a few years would be the Cover-girl TruBlend Minerals Bronzer 435.It goes on great and gives you a pretty bronze look that I cant live without during the winter and Summer Months. A favorite liner is the Elf gel liner, its bright for a nice cat eye look which I wear on the regular. I don’t think I could live without my 2 step mascara from Hard Candy, volume for days! 
 


When it comes to setting my makeup, whether am going out to dance or going for a jog and I want to have that natural looking face even thought I applied makeup I would use the these two setting spray interchangeably....The elf is $5.00 a pop and I would wear every day while the urban decay is $16.00 a bottle, hence I would use this on formal occasions.

                                                Thanks For Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment