Saturday, September 13, 2014

The perfect must have Fall Transition Accessory


Scarves and Throws are the perfect accessory for any outfit. They look awesome layered over a top, Dress, jeans or a pair of leggings. For this fun day-time look  this bronze $26.00 Throw from www.marshallsonline.com/ was the perfect  accessory to glam up any outfit without breaking the bank. I do have to admit that with this flowing Fabric I did  feel like a total diva, whenever the a little breeze went by I took the time to glide and strut my stuff..lol.

With the Summer slowly coming to a close and the Fall Chill creeping in I am very excited to head into into fall with my throws and scarves. I do recommend wearing a few scarves that can work in both seasons.


Thanks for Reading
Outfit Details:
Top::www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/ ($10.00)
Throw::www.marshallsonline.com/ (26.00)
Tights::www.ddsdiscounts.com ($9.00)
Heels:: www.TJMaxx.TJX.com

No comments:

Post a Comment