Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sundays are for Giving Thanks!



Happy Sunday Glams,


All week long I am all about the hustle and bustle, however Sundays is a time My Family and I set aside to give Thanks. A Sunday well spent brings a week of content




Worship is a great way to get for me to get my heart and mind in the right place. I refuse to worry and worship at the same time.











From Early Morning worship the hubby and I rush straight to his soccer games.
A man always knows what he wants from a woman, but he sometimes needs a little help with seeing the value in what he truly needs! When you connect with a man and supports what he does with his time, your advantage over other women will come based on the value you add to his life (outside of the bedroom)




                                                          Thanks For Reading!

                                                         Outfit Details

Dress & Jacket::www.kmart.com ( $24.00)
Shoes::www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/ ($40.00)
Handbag:: Vintage ($10.00)
                        Accessories
Necklace:www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/($12.00)
Stockings::www.kmart.com/Appare ($9.00)
Sunglasses::  oliveole.com ($10.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment