Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Best!

Happy Sunday Glams!


If you don't know by now, m pretty sure you would soon come to realize that my Sunday is my Sabbath. Its a day I set aside to give thanks, to give honor and simply stop to consider the idea that, "You can't change what's going on around yon until you start changing what's going on within you."













“I have see better days, but I have also seen worse. I do not have all my wants, but I do have all my needs. I woke up with a few aches and pains, but I am grateful that I woke up! My life may not be perfect, but I thank God it is good”
wishing you a Wonderful Week.

    Outfit Details::

Top:: Kmart.com ($16.00)
Skirt::Target.com ($10.00)
tights:: Target.com ($10.00)
Shoes:: ($110.00)
Necklace:: Burlington Coat Factory ($12.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment