Saturday, August 2, 2014

Why I just purchase a new camera, " the Nikon L320."

Hello Glams,

I am sooooo excited to share my good news of the day. My purchase of this  bridge camera the Nikon L320. I am a new blogger that has only started my blogging journey and I am already tired of poor quality pictures as I do want the representation of my blog to be of quality.  Hence, last week I cleaned out my closet and received $100.00 from Crossroads Trading consignment boutique which I used to purchase this camera.


Smiling with My check that I used to purchase my New Camera




Why I Choose This Camera:


  • I choose this camera simply because am not ready to simply make the expensive leap into DSLR cameras. The price is usually $166-$180.00. I paid $100 on amazon.com. I thought this was worth shouting to the top of my lungs about....Yea! 
  • This is a fixed lens and usually an exceptionally long zoom the Nikon L320 does fit the bridge bill and also with the quality of the sensor and range of the zoom this camera is exceptionally cheap.
  • This camera has a 16.4 megapixel CCD sensor and a 26 times optical zoom that is very impressive as I cannot get this with a DSLR or lens for a price like this which is exceptional.
  •  This camera appears very easy to use. After looking at a few you tube reviews I think I will easily managed to get acquainted with this in a matter of moments so i would class this an a very easy maybe even a basic camera. 
  • The pop up flash is a great contributing factor that had me convinced that this was a great option for me. 
  • I am a basic camera person, hence the auto focus was also another selling point for me. The reviews highlighted that this has a very intelligent auto focus with quick response time...I am really looking forward to capturing and sharing some great images with you guys.


Who would this be good for : People who want a cheap point and shoot camera with a long range optical zoom with a lot of batteries to spare .

No comments:

Post a Comment