Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Fabulous look of the Day

Hello Glam,

Happy Saturday,
This is a look that I wore with my Husband to celebrate his 35 year High School Class reunion.  wanted a look that would make me stand out in a crowd and this golden ensemble did just that.







 This necklace alone is a piece that is so bold, that I choose to let it shine and mirror the golden dots that are present in the top. I kept the hair sleek and pulled back off the face with no earrings so as the necklace and top could do all of the talking.
 the Makeup was sophisticated and elegant with a pop of color on the lip. The high waist-ed Trousers give the look that extra edge that it needed by keeping it modern and classy so as to balance out the crop top.



 Thanks For Reading!

Crop Top: Nicki Minaje: Kmart ($12.00)
Pants : Votre nom(normally sold at Macys & Nordstrom- I got it thrift-ed for $5.00)
Shoes: Michael Antonio: eBay: $10.00

Necklace: Olive Ole boutique:$25.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment