As we diligently love, support and encourage each other daily to be the best spouse, Father, Mother, Friend, Lover and Confident our daily encounters do genuinely come across as a manifestation of love, hence we seek to celebrate being a young couple every chance we get. This in itself is a hard task when facing the he reality of Parenthood, two full-time jobs, Home & Rental Property renovations and extended family issues as all of these do tend to affect our couple time. Hence being able to count on this man thorough thick and thin is definitely worth celebrating our wedding anniversary every day of the week.
For us the secret to marriage "is not to think alike but to think together" Robert .C. Dodds.
When someone knows all of your mistakes flaws and differences yet they still think that youre absotuletly amazing and they choose to love you anyway, this kind of love is cobsidered greatest love in the world.
I leave you with these few tips to a successful marriage:
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire
3. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
4. If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your spouse.
5. Never bring up mistakes from the past
6. Neglect the whole world instead of each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled
8. At least once a day say a kind word or pay a compliment to your partner.
9. When you have done something wrong, admitt it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel and the one in the wrong is usually the one who does the most talking.
Thanks for reading, wishing you nothing but love peace and happiness in all of your relationships that you encounter on a daily basis.