Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Budget Friendly Fashion find of the Day


 Hello Glams,
Happy Tuesday! It's a beautiful day here in Washington DC, it is actually over 60° I definitely could not ask for a better day.

Today's Fashion find on a budget includes these beautiful tan shoes that are made by Guess and I found them at Burlington Coat factory . Theey were $34; I was so excited when I found these as I thought they were the perfect sandals for the summer and I had to have them. The quality is quite lovely and it's not constraining my feet, or causing it to hurt because it is made so tight from the laces line othe lace front shoes often do, in fact it feels quite comfortable as the height of the heel is just about 2 1/2 inches.


These light blue wedge sandals were definitely a must when I saw them Payless for A sale price of $20 they were regularly $35. The color is a beautiful color for summer.I do have quite a bit of tops and skirts with this particular color so I thought this was a perfect complimenting piece to have in my wardrobe for the Spring and summer.
Thesw bronze wedges are so cute and they are going to be complementing quite a bit of pieces that I already have in my wardrobe. They were $35 and they were at Burlington Coat Factory. They were actually on sale and I thought they were quite a catch as they are made by Guess.

This bright orange was Handbag is one I got today at Payless and it was originally priced at $30 then they brought it down on scene at 19 and I end up paying $16.99 for it, quite a beautiful piece for summer as well.


This tan andbag is quite on trend. I love the gold buckle that's at the front and the cute strap at the top and an extra shoulders strap that's on the inside for carrying it an alternative way. Tthis one is by forever 21 and it was $24. These earrings were on sale at forever 21 for $3.00 dollars.


I'm so excited about pairing these pieces up for spring and summer with what I already have in my wardrobe.


Thanks you for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a Beautiful Tuesday evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment