Jean jackets are a classic wardrobe staple, but many people have a hard time figuring out how to make this staple work for them. If you're interested in adding this piece to your closet but feel lost about how to weave it in well, keep reading to learn about how to make a jean jacket work for you.
- Pick a color. The “blue jean” look is classic, but it isn't the only color choice you have when you decide to pick out a jean jacket. Along with various blue jean washes, you can also select a denim jacket in a range of colors.
- Pay attention to the cut. Most jean jackets tend to end just above the hip, but some can be cropped shorter than others. women can pull off a jean jacket that extends below the hip just as easily as they can pull off a jacket that is cropped just below the bust line. Longer jackets tend to have a classier feel, while cropped jackets create a more fashion-conscious appearance.
Women also need to be concerned with the shape. The standard, boxy jean jacket is always an option, but it rarely appears figure flattering. Consider a jean jacket with darts below the bust line. These darts hint at your curves just well enough to keep you looking feminine.
- Consider the overall look. Jean jackets can come with a variety of embellishments and other add-ons. The most classic, versatile jean jacket will be plain aside from a few pockets, its up to you to consider the look you're going for.
Style Ideas for the jacket :
- You can wear your Jacket with other shades of denim. Additionally, Corduroy pants and khaki cargo pants are a great option for jean jackets. The rugged look of these bottoms matches well with the semi-masculine appearance of denim, and the color choices available in corduroy and khaki also prevent your style from looking too monochromatic.
- Leggings are another great choice for legwear. Wear contrasting leggings beneath a long tunic, dress, or skirt when you plan on shrugging your jean jacket on.
- Shorts and skirts come in a variety of colors and patterns. As a result, many non-denim shorts and skirts are also great choices.
- Keep things simple. By pairing your jean jacket with other classic wardrobe staples, you can create a no-fuss look that can be easily accessorized with jewelry, scarves, shoes, and bags.
Thank you so much for reading!
:: Outfit ::
Top :: Jean Jacket: New look clothing at www.rainbowshops.com/
Bag :: www.ddsdiscounts.com
Shoes ::Women's Nicole Chopout High-Wedge Sling from http://www.payless.com/
Accessories :: Belt:: oliveole.com, Earrings ::dots.com/ Sunshades::www.ddsdiscounts.com