Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tips on wearing an All Black Outfit


              A Non-Boring Way To Wear All Black!!!


 


 

Happy Sunday Everyone! Today am wearing the all time classic "black. "Sometimes, whipping together an all-black ensemble from our sea of clothes is not as easy as we would like it too, simply because we often over think the process. But many of us Girls often turn to Black out of necessity as its  Classic, reliable, and always chic. Quite often a Black Outfit or ( the little Black Dress) has saved me from Fashion Crisis more times than I can count.

 

Add interest with accessories. Bold, jewelry becomes the statement piece of your outfit. For me, this silver Necklace and complimenting silver Earring is my focus of the Outfit.

 
 
 
 
 

A Pair of stiletto Booties heels with Opaque tights are the go-to accents to complimenting any all Black Winter Look.


 



Make your outfit more dressy or casual with the simple change of lipstick color. A LBD can go from day (with a light pink lip stain) to-night (with a bold, deep red lip)




 
 
 
 

 

Add interest with accessories. Bold, jewelry becomes the statement piece of your outfit. For me, this silver Necklace and complimenting silver Earring is my focus of the Outfit.



 
 
 
 

 Black in fashion is always a great choice as it is a safe and comfortable look on those days when we can’t find anything to wear. However, as is the case, black on black can sometimes look stale and even overwhelming, even if you’re wearing just one black piece. Remember to keep your all black outfit fun and Fashionable with accenting accessory pieces.



 
Thanks for Reading!!!!

 

Outfit Break down:

 

Black knot Front Tie Sweater Dress- www.tjmaxx.tjx.com/

 

Silver Clutch- www.bakersshoes.com/

 

Black Booties: www.citygear.com/

 

Opaque Tights- www.dots.com/‎

 

Accessories:

 

Silver Necklace & Earring Set- www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com


 

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I adore your blog and love the layout anyway, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Love Joice,
      Thanks for the love and support. I enjoyed looking at your blog as well and will be sure to follow back on bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the follow. I look forward to seeing more from you!
    style-woo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all black outfits! You accessorized really nice X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Queen. I sure will follow back.

    ReplyDelete