Sunday, January 25, 2015

Vintage inspired Fashion




Hello Glams!
Today's look of the day is centers around my vintage DIY Hat. This piece, although it's simply, carries with it a strong punch when paired with this black see through veil which I am wearing with my hat for added drama.




 












Today's inspiration of my vintage look came from these pictures below:






To complete my look I paired my hat with a black lace duster, black tights and black pumps so as to allow this hat and matching blue pencil dress to be my focus.

 

 
















 


 





 
Thanks for stopping by
dress: Marshalls clothing Store
Hat: Thrifted: ($1.00
Veil ($1.00)
Gloves: amazon (12.00)
tights: Marshalls clothing Store (9.00)
pumps::Marshalls clothing Store ($49.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment