Saturday, December 20, 2014

Winter Fashion, Weekend Edition!

Hello Glams!
This week I received all of these beautiful pieces am wearing from Sheinside. The Veiled Beanie hat to my strip black and white skirt that is very well lined so as to prevent that embarrassing see through effect so often found in many skirts.
 I love the fact that this hat can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion.
 This fur vest is simply awesome and soft and I definitely see myself pairing it with dresses and trousers.















 Am so in love with this sweater that says "I woke up like this."

















                                          Thanks for Reading
Outfit Details

Beanie Hat:us.sheinside.com
fur vest::us.sheinside.com
gloves::us.sheinside.com
black Jacket::us.sheinside.com
Skirt::us.sheinside.com
Boots: Marshalls

No comments:

Post a Comment