Monday, November 10, 2014

Bringing Life to a Grey Sweater Dress!




Happy Monday Glams! I have Finally gotten around to putting up a few new shots for fall, and this is one look that I absolutely love. A simple sweater dress in a neutral color, complemented by a cardigan or a fall throw that is mixed with faceted multicolors.


I was so excited to find me a pair of these lace up thigh high boots. I just got them and I was dying to wear them and I was so excited that they complemented this dress so well. It added life to this look and give it a very edgy and sophisticated feel all at the same time.

















Although my crochet braids are four weeks old they still looking very great and I really enjoyed pinning them up and letting my face be highlighted in this look.



























          Thanks for reading.
              Outfit details:

 Sweater dress::www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/:: ($10.00)

Boots:: Bekelles shoes ($44.99)
Cardigan::www.rossstores.com/($19.00)
Bag::www.macys.com/AnneKlein ($49.00)
Earrings::www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com/ ($3.00)


No comments:

Post a Comment